Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Baker Bunch

This year we decided to make a blog. We are taking turns writing posts and this week is my turn (Annie). We have 6 kids their names are Katelyn, Tyler, Kyle, Annie, Avrie, And Olivia. Katelyn is 14 years old.Tyler is 12 years old. Kyle is 11 years old. Annie is 9 years old. Avrie is 7 years old. And Olivia is 5 years old. Some things our family likes to do is hiking, swimming, bike riding, And tennis. pretty much all sports. this christmas was so so fun we all loved it!!!  When we were done there was lots and lots of trash!!!  We all got lots of fun presents. this was probably the BEST Christmas yet!!! Katelyn likes to play just dance 3 and play outside.Tyler likes to do origami. Kyle And Annie LOVE to play basketball. Avrie and olivia like to do plays.  We got a puppet theater for christmas and some puppets. they are a lot  of fun!!! We all work together to make some skits with the puppets. now when I walk in my hallway it is so empty because our christmas tree is down. It looks so weird!!! On new years at 12:00 exactly we let off  Chinese lanterns. it looked really really cool!!! 



Christmas Eve Dinner- Fondue, our latest family tradition was a big hit!


A Surprise Visitor- Grandpa Howard is one of Santa's "Special Helpers"


Christmas Pajamas


Christmas Morning…Can we come down yet?


Avrie and Olivia- So excited!


Dad- Leads the way...


…and finally the big surprise!


Christmas Day with the Howards


Tyler and Kyle digging in the first course!


Mom and Dad- Looks like they had a rough night or something?!

8 comments:

  1. yay for a Family blog!!! looks like you guys had a great christmas/new years! hope you all keep updating! we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have started a Family Blog, and that I can be a part of your lives. When Brad announced he was engaged, I was so excited for you guys and was very sad that due to some people being unable to keep their opinions to themselves he stopped going on Facebook and so we were all cut out of your lives because of a few. I am thankful that we can see you all again. Happy days!!!!! PLEASE keep it up. You can find me on FB so I can get your email address and invite you to read my boring blog Katrine!!! I made mine invitation only. I cant wait to see and stay with you guys on 1 July!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you did a super blog, well done!!! I can't wait to see who does the next issue of the blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...so excited for your blog. Brad, I havent seen you & your family forever. I love all the modern tech that allows us to keep in touch. I look forward to future post!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great job Annie :) I love the idea of taking turns writing the posts. It was so fun to see you guys and spend time with you all over the Holiday. When are you going to make a trip to Colorado? Thanks for the inspiration to get my blog active again...no posts since July on ours :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for reading guys! It is fun to be in touch with you, even though we haven't been very good at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Annie, it is a great post. We were so glad you could spend some of your Christmas with us in Beaver. Hope to keep up with all of your comings and goings with this new blog of yours. Grandpa Rog and I miss all of you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where's the next post??? Keep them coming :)

    ReplyDelete