Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer Highlights

Summer Highlights: Frame by Frame 

Disclaimer: I'm NOT like that awesome mom you may know who carries a professional camera on her hip! I can barely promise ONE photo to document SOME events, and I have almost nothing of my oldest teenagers who literally avoid the camera…but hey, here's the best I've got! Enjoy! 



Downtown Fun with Cousins!



A Special "Date Night" for Mom and Dad



My little sister suffered a massive stroke in late May.
Olivia and Avrie are painting her toes at the physical
 rehabilitation center where she was living at the time.



We had the opportunity of having my sisters 
adorable kids while she was recovering, 
you will see them in a lot of our summer photos. 
Annie, Avrie, Olivia, my three youngest girls
and little Harvey and Jorgan…so cute!



Lounging Poolside!



Making Cookies with my sister's 
little guy, Harvey…I LOVE this kid!



Family Trek


Olivia's Birthday


Motorcycle ride with Daddy-o!


Kyle gets braces.


Biking Zion for my Birthday


Olivia's Baptism


Avrie's Birthday



Annie turned twelve and she and Kyle found 
their own family names to take to the temple!
(She actually had a birthday party also, but like
I said, I am a lame parent that way and all the 
photos are on Katelyn's phone…go figure!)



SELFIE! I am now sporting an ombre.


Tyler with my sister's baby, little Jorgan…he 
was a bit nervous, but he is actually a natural!


…and more of the Family Trek



Lagoon with the kids!


Kayaking at the cabin.

Do you see what that is? We sited several 
bears…yes, BEARS at our cabin this year


Lagoon with our  church Youth Group



Visiting the Ogden Temple with our Youth Group



And finally…Back to School!

Yep, no Tyler or Katelyn back to school photos. 
I couldn't convince them to pose for the picture!
But yes, they went back to school as well, and YES 
they looked fabulous (naturally)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love the bear!! You are so lucky, I want to see one someday. Looks like you are having so much fun! I enjoy your blog, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I missed the it! I have been looking for a bear since we started building our cabin three years ago! Brad and the kids took those, I was so jealous! I saw all the footage though..pretty awesome :) Thanks for keeping up on our blog…we do have a lot of fun! Glad you are enjoying my posts :)

      Delete